We understand you are busy and that your time is valuable. Most people have other important obligations during the day, including work or school. When active treatment begins, each patient is seen approximately every 4-6 weeks. We have devoted considerable time and effort into designing our schedule to work as smoothly as possible for you.
Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- We want to have adequate time during each appointment to do the necessary procedures. That is why it is extremely important for you to report a problem to us PRIOR to your appointment, so that we can be prepared to meet your needs. If you arrive with a broken appliance that we are unaware of, we may need to re-schedule you.
- Longer appointments, which are occasional, are scheduled during school or work and shorter appointments are scheduled either before or after school. We understand your commitments to work and school so we try to accommodate as many families as we can during this time. If you should ever wish to come to the office during a quieter time, please ask to schedule an appointment during school or work hours.
- We realize that once in a while an unforeseen circumstance may arise which necessitates a change, or causes you to overlook an appointment. We will do our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible, in order to avoid a delay in treatment. Missed appointments or numerous appointment changes will inevitably result in an extension of your treatment time.
- Demandforce. The new way we are communicating! Demandforce is an automated marketing and communications software that automatically sends appointment reminders via email and text message. It also allows our patients to request appointments, confirm appointments, review our services and participate in satisfaction surveys. We are also able to send important office information, newsletters and special promotions with this management system. Text messaging and mobile email are increasingly used by our busy patients to help them communicate when they are busy.
- Please call the after-hours emergency phone only for orthodontic problems or concerns. Please call the office phone during regular business hours for scheduling questions, changes or cancellations.